Friday, December 10, 2010

Amy = counselor NOT teacher

Well, it has been confirmed by last night's hour and a half presentation to my grad class that I really REALLY don't want to be a teacher. My sister and mom are both teachers and I've always known it takes a special kind of person with a special kind of passion and patience to teach well. But, having to teach a chapter to my grad class last night gave me even MORE appreciation and respect for teachers (especially Laura and Mom). Although the presentation went well... the whole time I was wishing I was somewhere fun and warm.. like this..
This is a place near my hometown called Big Falls and it is a blast! That is my brother Scott swinging from a rope into the water. I can't wait to go back this summer.. .anyone is welcome! =]

So, after last night's presentation I needed some fun. So I went to Doylestown to visit my friends Maggie and Molly from Bloomsburg. This is the second time in a week we've hung out and we never remember to take pictures.. so Im going to put up some older pics of us =] 

Here is me and Mag at our college graduation.. we got to sing that day and I was so happy to be able to spend it with her =] (ps, we are going back to bloom for a visit tomorrow, woot woot!)


Here is a picture of Molly and I at my 22nd birthday party.. and yes I've had a few drinks but this picture really speaks to our friendship. :-) 

Today, I have the pleasure of babysitting my niece Anna who is by far the coolest person I've ever laid eyes on. Take one look and I'm sure you'll agree..

Seriously, you cannot look at that picture and not giggle.. :-)

1 comment: