Monday, December 6, 2010

finally!!

Well.. I have finally come up with a good title for this blog. I've wanted to do another blog ever since Scott and I went on our road trip this summer and documented our trip through a blog. Recently a friend of mine created a blog (Ali - whose blog is lifeofbLYSS, check it out!) and I found myself checking it daily wishing I had my own blog. So here it is!

Well, I guess I have to admit that I did not come up with the title. sigh. When asking friends and family for some input into picking a clever but fun title my dad came up with "kutztown cougar"... yep. let it sink in for a moment. my DAD thought my blog title should be kutztown cougar. So after that I fooled around with friends and fAME because of my nick name Ame... but i didn't love it.

Which brings me to tonight, when I randomly texted my new (but much needed and loved) friend Sabrina who came up with The Amy Antics and I will now give her 100 percent of the credit by posting our very first picture together.


So that is the creation of my blog. I hope you stay tuned for updates on grad school, weekend getaways with friends and family, the ups and downs of gluten free living, and of course any juicy drama =]


1 comment: