Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tis the season... to get a cold!

So the past few days I've been at my parents cooking, cleaning, and wrapping lots of presents. Tuesday I tried a new dessert and made a gluten free home made pumpkin roll! Let me just say, it is delicious! I even got a thumbs up from Laura and Mom! I think I will now make this my annual Christmas goodie. Here is a picture of my finished product..I used Tom Sawyer gluten free flour and it was awesome!



Wednesday I made pumpkin pies, one gluten one gluten free and they were a hit as well. I think I've found my calling, and yes its desserts, especially those which feature pumpkin! I also got my hair cut and highlighted and it looks so great.. I highly recommend Becky Redell for those of you in Tioga County! Today Laur Mom and I made some delicious peanut butter blossoms.. here are my cookies.. :-)



Last night Laura, Todd, and Anna rolled in and we had a really nice roast for dinner and just hung out. I went to bed feeling pretty good but only slept about 2 hours until I woke up sick as a puppy! As much as it kills me to say, I'm going to only play with Anna from a distance because I don't want to get her sick too. Here is a picture of Anna opening up presents with Laur and Todd last weekend, seriously no one can look at this picture and not smile.. just try..

trust me.. :-)


Here is a picture of Anna last night playing on the floor with us :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment