Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Funday! =]

So, today was a great day and the start of a great holiday vacation and I thought I would share my happy occasion with my bloggers! 


First, this morning my parents and I traveled to Upenn in Philly to see my new doctors. To make a long story short we left with a great bill of health and the green light to start drinking alcohol again (in moderation of course! haha).  The medications I have been taking these past 2 months have made a considerable difference in my emotional and physical health.  I am SO grateful to be able to say that, and feel it too. This is what i'll be doing tonight...






The second reason today was so incredibly awesome is after the doctors we went to http://www.trexlerpark.homeproperties.com/ which is where I signed my new lease. I will be moving January 15th if anyone wants to lend a hand =] And keep a look out for our housewarming party in February!


Today we are staying at my sister and brother-in-law's house and tomorrow I am headed to the doylestown area to spend some time with Maggie and Molly =]  More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment