Monday, December 20, 2010

I feel like I'm 21 again.. yikes!

Alright, so since my sweet ass upenn doctors have cleared me to drink saying that I DO NOT have pancreatitis we decided to celebrate. This is great news.. not just because I can have a drink again but because anything to do with the pancreas is usually bad news. So YAY for not having a shitty pancreas =] Here is me and Laur drinking some champagne to celebrate!


Saturday night Maggie, Molly, and I went out to a bar in Conshohockon and had a grand time. I think my head looks squished here but who cares, at least we remembered to get a picture right? :-) 


Yesterday I went to my sister and Todd's bringing them Pf Changs and Jules Pizza. For those of you who are not familiar with Jules, they have amazing gluten free pizza.. check it out:

www.julesthincrust.com

Today I arrived at my parents and wrapped TONS of presents that are now under the tree. I also got to skype with my grandparents and show them my parent's newly renovated kitchen. Such a good day. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment