Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What makes me tick :-)

So, the most important thing in my life is my family. I love how we laugh all the time and make funny remarks and have long standing jokes from years and years ago. 

My family is composed of my parents, Bill and Teresa:

My sister, Laura, her husband, Todd, and my niece, Anna:

Also, my brother, Scott and his girlfriend Gina:

I miss them all very much. Scott is living in Indianapolis and although he is still very much in my life I miss having him around to pick on me and make me laugh. Laura and Todd live in Harrisburg and I am blessed to be able to see them so  much (not to mention their little peanut Anna) =] My parents are in my hometown Mansfield and I am glad they don't mind visiting me or having me home too. I can't wait for Christmas as we will all be together for a few days. So thanks family.. for being awesome and keeping me going :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment